If you have uterine fibroids, you do not have to suffer with symptoms that disrupt your life anymore. Learn about your treatment options by scheduling a consultation with the Center for Image Guided Medicine at Emory Adventist Hospital.
- ScienceDaily.com explores the difference in quality of life that fibroid therapies can provide.
- Visit the National Women’s Health Network for some quick facts on uterine fibroids.
- Learn the importance of choosing a board certified physician with the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Check out the website of the Society of Interventional Radiology for information about how non-surgical treatments can correct women’s health issues.
- WebMD.com provides additional information about uterine fibroid embolization.
Call us at (770) 801-4634 or visit the Center for Image Guided Medicine at Emory Adventist Hospital online to make your first appointment.